It can be difficult to keep up with all of the advocacy and issue learning opportunities. This is not a comprehensive list, but our attempt to keep up with the latest.
If you would like to have you event, presentation, publication, etc. posted, please email email@example.com. We are also looking for volunteers to provide summaries for entries to this list for our ICYMI blog series.
- April 28:
- Dennis Meissner’s Keynote, keynote at MAC conference
- April 15
- “Scope Drift” and the Changing Role of the Archivist, session at MARAC conference
- Grant Cycles, Deadlines, and Labor Advocacy: The Changing Work of Project Archivists, session at MARAC conference
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Archivists at the Confluence of Past and Future,” plenary address at MARAC conference
- April 8:
- Advancing Together: Collaborating with Your Local Cultural Institutions, session at SIA conference